2009/04/03

I.P.D.

Feared as a disease that infects Reyvateils. When Infected, they are uncontrollable, destroying everything around them. There are two symptoms, positive and negative, The positive symptom forces the Reyvateil to unleash song magic, surrounding the area in a sea of fire, often killing herself as well. Those with negative symptom will breakout in a fever and faint. But in this moment, the I.P.D. spreads to another Reyvateil. Creating another I.P.D., which makes the negative symptom worse.

The I.P.D. infection usually breaks out with the maturing of Reyvateil ability. Other than in the case of a negative transmittance. This symptom is a natural I.P.D. breakout, which is congenital and exists from ages ago. When an I.P.D. show signs of a symptom, people are obligated to contact the grand bell and have them contained. This is to protect order in the city, and all citizens have agreed upon this.

Source : Ar Tonelico Games

Comments :

0 komentar to “I.P.D.”


Post a Comment